Up to 40 prints/minute
- Black & White
- Printer, Letter/Legal
- Manufactured by: Lanier
The scalable Lanier SP 4310N is as versatile as it is expandable. In its base configuration it is a 37-ppm 8.5" x 14"/A4 monochrome networked laser printer with a 600-sheet standard paper supply. Built on Lanier's proven All-In-One print cartridge technology the compact Lanier SP 4310N delivers reliable performance with simplified maintenance to small offices, medical practices, franchise/branch office locations and more.
- The SP 4310N features Lanier's proven 15,000-page yield All-In-One print cartridge technology for maximum reliability, ease of use, and low total cost of ownership.
- Prints 37-ppm output speed, 1,600-sheet maximum paper capacity, and 150,000-print/month maximum duty cycle.
- Employs Lanier's premier GW Architecture Controller, featuring 466 MHz CPU and 256 MB/512 MB RAM memory configuration for familiar operability
- A standard and optional interfaces, an optional 80 GB Hard Disk Drive with a 9,000-page document storage capacity, plus many of the same workflow tools (IPDS, UNIX/Linux support, MICR, Web Image Monitor, @Remote, etc.) of its predecessor
- The Printer Driver Editor feature allows administrators to set and lock driver settings for individual users to enforce printing rules such as duplexing, N-up, and toner save mode, and even "hide" features from users to reduce TCO.